Regular craft and hobby demonstrations
The Craft and Hobby centre at Cardwell Garden Centre now holds classes and demonstrations several times a week. Our suppliers Do Crafts will also be here every month for fantastic demonstrations of their great products.
- Demonstrations every Saturday from 2-4PM. Subjects vary week to week or specific demos available by request. FREE TO ATTEND
- On Sunday 22nd June Karen Mason will be demonstrating Dry Needle Felting and Kumihimo Braiding in-store between 10am - 4pm. Why not start a new hobby and see how easy it is to do.
- Names are now being aken for a "Dry Needle Felting Class". Each class costs £10 or you can purchase a 4 week block for only £35. Please contact the Craft Centre for more details.
- Names are now being taken for an "Introduction to Jewellery" class which will take place on a Tuesday between 10:30 - 11:30. The 6 week class will cover everything from basic stringing, ear rings & bag charms, Shamballa style, wire wrap pendants, Russian Spiral bracelets (using pearls and seed beads) and beaded ball. To find out more or to book your place please contact the Craft Centre.
- Names are now being taken for a new Crochet Class every Sunday between 1pm - 2:30pm and 1:30pm - 3:00pm. Cost £7.50 per session.
- We are introducing a Cross Stitch Taster Class. We will also be offering Knitting, Crochet and Quilting classes. If you are interested please contact the Craft Shop on 01475 521536. Places are very limited so book early.
- Names are also being taken for a Sewing Class. Dates to be arranged. Call Craft Centre for additional information.
- Tuesday: Jewellery Class 11:00am - 12 midday. Call for details. See below for upcoming classes.
- Friday: Card Class 11:30am - 12:30pm. Call for details
- Saturday: Jewellery Class 10:30am - 11:30am.
- Sunday: Knitting Class 12:30 - 2:00pm. £7.50 per class
- Sunday: Crochet Class 13:00 - 14:30 - £7.50 per person
- Sunday: Sewing Class 15:00 - 16:30 - £10 per person
Childrens Craft Classes:
- Names are now being taken for a kids craft class between 12 midday -1pm. This will be a 5 week course and will feature jewellery, decopatch masks, stamping and costs only £6 per class. For further details please contact the Craft Centre.
Please note that any charges for classes include all materials needed and whatever you make, you can take home!
Do you want to learn something new about crafts but it isn't featured in our existing classes? If so, let the ladies at our Craft Centre know and they will be able to help with a tailored class to suit your needs! So, if you want to know more about creating Chan Lunn Bracelets, Chainmail, Tiaras, Fascinators or anything else not mentioned please let our staff know.
Jewellery Making Class Demonstration:
Our crafty crafters pose for a photo before the serious work begins!
Having a chat and fun with the rest of the group when making jewellery.
The fantastic results:
Bracelet class: Our cheerful crafters get ready for the class to start.
Hard at work.
The stunning results. Well done!